Back to Bed
Back to Bed is a whimsical and quirky puzzle game with environments inspired by the surreal artwork of such renowned modern artists as M.C. Escher, Salvador Dali and René Magritte.
Originally developed by Bedtime Digital Games, in Back to Bed, players take the role of Subob – the subconscious identity of sleepwalker Bob – and must guide him through increasingly challenging dream levels with the eventual goal of bringing the bleary-eyed Bob back to bed.
- 30 flights of frenzy: Take on 30 bizarre, dream-like puzzle levels by removing obstacles from Subob’s path to return him to safety before he crashes
- Puzzle Gameplay Turned Upside Down: Negotiate impossible constructions in mind-bending, gravity-defying puzzle levels that require creative thinking to solve
- Appreciate the Art of Impossible: Take in the painstakingly hand-drawn artwork of a game whose individual level design takes its cues from some of modern art’s most memorable pieces
- Nightmare Mode: Serious puzzle enthusiasts that can complete the main game are invited to try this all-new, enhanced-difficulty mode to truly put their puzzle-solving skills to the test
PlayStation Exclusive Features and Updates
- Remastered in 1080p and 60fps
- Controller changes color depending on the level that the user is on.
- There is new music for the game that is exclusive to the PS version.
- The main menu eyeball can be controlled by the touch pad on the PS4.
- Vibration function on the controller when Bob reaches the bed, when Bob is hit by a train, or woken up by the dog or alarm clock.
- Cross Save and trophy unlocks with PS3, PS4, and PSVita.
- Upgraded to Unity 5 for improved graphics, sounds, and animations
If you dare to test your gamer skills, Back to Bed will be available exclusively on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Vita as a cross buy with a PS4 dynamic theme August 25, 2015.